DEAR WORLD :(





this life is filled with thin , people always look problems on the part of other . please blame your self due for some reason .don't you always blame the others for reasons people do not treat you posted properly .come on la , others do not treat me like i want , but the least i do not complain . i've not text you a week due to account PMR and now you want to stay away from me ? you say you want to be the best for me , but new tests like this , you can't receive it ! you said you do not find another , you look at this year who are looking for one . you get angry when i'm wall to wall with other , but you do , can ? should i sit back and be fooled ? i believe you, but you fooled me ? in silence you wall to wall with other ? i was stupid to remember you ? into which you said you want to be a particular sweets in my days ? nothing bro ? now i realized you make me happy because you're being forced , you force your heart to love me , but the fact you lost when i'm crying . i think you're my inspiration when i'm wake up in the morning but now you're my botheration when i'm sleeping , because i'll always remember you every second , minute , time and hour . leave me alone and go where you like , to england , jepun or even a heaven it's nothing . go ahead , goodbye ♥




credit to : #whom ate chilli he will sense of spiciness ♥
don't judge a book by it's cover ♥

0 coments:

Post a Comment