goodbye dear :)





hello peeps . i just reopened his blog and it's so annoying . i feel like to punch him .you always talk nonsense about your ex just to get a cheaply publicity , haha .what a big shamed on you . your behavior just like a man but the fact you're like a girl .i feel sympathetic to you .go and pursue your ex and behold,if she want you back . if she did not want you , i'll laugh until tomorrow morning non stop ! fuuhhhh . haha . just find the other person for your happiness , there's no need you waiting for her , just waste your time. trust me and one day you'll thank me . promise to me towards now you'll be a loving man than ever cause my religious teach me to love and be loved ;)i'll not interfere your life till you promise you won't do that again to your ex , so goodbye love ♥



p/s :#iloveyoutilltheendofmylife,that'smypromise . hee :]
don't judge a book by it's cover ♥

0 coments:

Post a Comment