merepek -,-

hai ! hello peeps . can you hold everything for a second ? i would like to talk about life . once upon a time when i was 5 years old my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life . when i went to school , they asked me what i wanted to be when i grew up . i wrote down "happy" . they told me i didn't understands the assignment and i told them they didn't understands life ;D . hihi that's my mom said . okay i ada wish la untuk you , nk tau eh ? boley tk pg2 youwish good morning sayang? rindu la . mewhehe . eh kau awesome lah eyda ;) hay bro who's name gracias , pg solat jumaat la . online je . kehkeh sekarang jam menunjukkan pukul 4.30  , 3.40 tengah tgk cite cinta si bunga tembam , betul2 tembam budak tu . haha . eh k laa . da bnyk sgtt bebel ni . k chaww . iloveyou !
don't judge a book by it's cover ♥

0 coments:

Post a Comment